Andhra Pradesh Direct selling Guidelines PDF contains rules and guidelines for direct selling companies. Telangana and Andhra Pradesh are among the largest direct-selling or MLM entities market in India. So it is very important to adopt and notify direct selling guidelines in Andhra Pradesh by regulating and monitoring this industry.
The Government of Andhra Pradesh has issued Government Order to bring "Andhra Pradesh Direct Selling Guidelines on 2017". As a result, the State becomes the fourth state after Chhattisgarh, Sikkim, and Telangana to adopt the Central Guidelines.
|andhra pradesh direct selling guidelines pdf|
These Guidelines provide a definitional clarity for Direct Selling, paving way for a much-needed statutory push for the Industry.
You can find your company on our Top 10 Direct Selling Company in India 2022
In addition to this -
Southern Region is a very big market for Direct Selling Industry with a 23% market share and Andhra Pradesh is a very important state for most of the Direct Selling Entities.
Therefore, I will be sharing the Official Andhra Pradesh Direct selling guidelines PDF 2022 adopted by the government.
Andhra Pradesh Direct selling Guidelines
In India, Many different state governments already adopted and provided their own guidelines to regulate the activities of the Direct Seller’s market and Multi-level marketing business in their states.
So, Andhra Pradesh State becomes the fourth state after the Consumers Affairs, Food & Civil Supplies (CS-II) Department released its guidelines on 11.12.2017.
As per Direct selling guidelines -
- This order may be called the “The Andhra Pradesh Direct Selling Guidelines order, 2017”.
- It extends to the whole of the State of Andhra Pradesh.
- It shall come into force with immediate effect.
Direct selling guidelines Andhra Pradesh PDF
The primary objective of these guidelines and rules imposed on direct selling and MLM business is to detect and remove fraudulent businesses from the market.
Government can easily detect legitimate business and fake business practices.
This PDF includes a set of rules and regulations to be followed by every direct selling industry to do business in Andhra Pradesh.
Direct selling rules in Andhra Pradesh
For an example - A Direct Selling entity shall not
- Use misleading, deceptive, or unfair recruiting practices, including misrepresentation of actual or potential sales or earnings, in their interaction with prospective or existing direct sellers.
- Make any factual representation to a prospective direct seller that cannot be verified or make any promise that cannot be fulfilled.
- Present any advantages of direct selling to any prospective direct seller in a false or deceptive manner.
- Make or cause, or permit to be made, any representation relating to its direct selling practice, including remuneration system and agreement between itself and the direct seller, or to the goods or services being sold by itself or by the direct seller which is false or misleading.
Similarly, you can find the complete detail of the Direct selling guidelines in Andhra Pradesh in the below PDF.
Note: Andhra Pradesh Direct selling Guidelines PDF Gazette is released on 11th December, 2017. As the government does not update its rules and guidelines every year. So, use the same PDF in the future until the new guidelines PDF will be shared with us.
So, For more details information like prevention steps for the Illegal Pyramid Scheme, Money Circulation Scheme, and many more important points. You can refer above PDF and that’s it for this article.
In Conclusion of Direct Selling Rules and Guidelines in Andhra Pradesh
Finally, my final word is you can download and read the complete PDF to get knowledge of direct selling entities. So, please share it with everyone.
In short, the PDF is legal and the latest by the government of Andhra Pradesh. As the government doesn’t release or change guidelines every year. So, we can use it in the future until the new guidelines PDF will be shared with us.